The 2023/2024 ballet school year runs from the 11th of September to the 26th of May.
There are three 10-class terms in the school year.
- Term 1: Begins on the 11th of September and ends on the 26th of November.
- Term 2: Begins on the 27th of November and ends on the 3rd of March.
- Term 3: Begins on the 4th of March and ends on the 26th of May.
All students have class every week except for the following holidays:
- No classes for the Autumn midterm: 30th of October to 5th of November (one week)
- No classes for the Christmas holidays: 18th of December to 7th of January (three weeks)
- No classes for the Spring midterm: 12th of February to 18th of February (one week)
- No classes for the Easter holidays: 25th of March to 7th of April (two weeks)
Term fees are due on or before the first day of term.
- Fees can be paid in cash, bank transfer or via Revolut.
- If paying in cash please put the money in an envelope with your child's name on it. If paying via bank transfer or Revolut please put your child's name as the reference.
- A receipt will be sent via email.
- Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
The cost for students taking one class per week is €105 per 10-week term (10 classes). The cost for students taking two classes per week is €190 per 10-week term (20 classes).